Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Biopsy land

Not sure I mentioned that when I met with Dr. B, she wants me to have a biopsy done. I think I kind of skipped over that information in my mind yesterday, and then I was at a birth all night last night so too engrossed to think about it. Shit. I mean, I knew that it was going to happen, these lymph nodes are enlarged and not going away. Biopsy must happen.

Still. That's a cancer word.

Bugger.

I got a bunch of blood tests back last night and they were allll normal. Yeah! I don't know what that means but I'll take it! The Thyroglobulin test was not normal, it was .9. NOT the number I expected, that's super low and weird. I don't know what it means, going to have to do some research today.

After Thyroglobulin, my TSH was 23.7, and my Tg was .9. So weird! They should both be high I think, or both be low. I'll have to crack the book (internet). My Free Thyroxine was 2.08. What does that mean? I have no idea.

Bugger. I want this to be simple and it's not so far. I want something that points me solidly on one path and nothing is. So frustrating.

I can say that my thyroglobulin should be headed down, not up. My previous tests were .3, .7 and now .9. Gives me the shivers. That's not so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment